- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing .NET web and / or desktop applications, on both front-end and back-end sides.
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews and unit tests, and check the results of your work together with members of the QA team.
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- Computer science university degree.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts and practices.
- C# development experience.
- Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, or WCF.
- Experience with database design and programming.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, ability to work well in various teams.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects, resulting in software used by a large number of people in real-world scenarios.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Sports activities (7card).
- German or English language classes (optional).
- Healthcare services.