- Challenging tasks and projects.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Demand-oriented and ongoing training.
- Private medical plan.
- You are responsible for database migration to Cloud.
- You monitor the system performance and identify problems that arise.
- You suggest changes and improvements for database maintenance or protection.
- You estimate the necessary effort, keep a record of your progress, and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- Computer science university degree.
- At least 3 years of experience with PosgreSQL and/or MongoDB.
- Experience with AWS Aurora is a plus.
- Experience with DB2 is a plus.
- Languages: German (intermediate) is a plus; English (advanced).
- Soft skills: Organization, Adaptability, Flexibility.
What you can expect:
If you're passionate about your work and you think the position described above suits you, don't hesitate to get in touch. We'd really like to meet you! The coffee is on us.
”I was a noob when I began working for Infobest and they help me a lot in becoming a good and happy tester. Shortly: Great place to work. Nice and friendly colleagues. Interesting projects. I also like the openness of the management team towards the employees.”