- Challenging tasks and projects.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Demand-oriented and on-going training.
- Private medical plan.
*Due to logistical reasons, this position can only be offered to candidates residing in Romania, preferably Timisoara
- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing, and implementing the front-end side of the web applications.
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews and unit tests, and check the results of your work together with members of the QA team.
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort, and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- Computer science university degree.
- Experience with React, Typescript, Webpack.
- Experience with REST APIs, both server-side and client- side is a plus.
- Development experience with Java or C# is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and practices is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, ability to work well in various teams. Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
If you're passionate about your work and you think the position described above suits you, don't hesitate to get in touch. We'd really like to meet you! The coffee is on us.
”I was a noob when I began working for Infobest and they help me a lot in becoming a good and happy tester. Shortly: Great place to work. Nice and friendly colleagues. Interesting projects. I also like the openness of the management team towards the employees.”