- You collaborate with hiring managers to establish qualification criteria for new employees.
- You source and reach out to qualified candidates for the open roles through professional websites, social media, and during events.
- You screen resumes and job applications.
- You conduct initial phone screens and follow-up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- You maintain the candidates’ databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, psychology, business, or related field.
- Previous experience in Recruitment (in IT field is a plus).
- Good knowledge of local labor market.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques and professional websites.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Demand-oriented and on-going training.
- Private medical plan.
If you're passionate about your work and you think the position described above suits you, don't hesitate to get in touch. We'd really like to meet you! The coffee is on us.
”I was a noob when I began working for Infobest and they help me a lot in becoming a good and happy tester. Shortly: Great place to work. Nice and friendly colleagues. Interesting projects. I also like the openness of the management team towards the employees.”