- You analyze, develop, and improve customer-specific IT service management (ITSM) processes.
- You identify critical process weaknesses and find solutions to them.
- You monitor major incidents.
- You fulfill Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with respect to the service delivery levels agreed with the customer (SLA).
- IT studies.
- Professional experience in the IT operations environment.
- Knowledge of ITSM and ITIL processes.
- Strong communication and customer-focused skills.
- Good command of spoken and written German; Fluent in English.
- ITIL or FitSM certification is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Demand-oriented and on-going training.
- Private medical plan.
If you're passionate about your work and you think the position described above suits you, don't hesitate to get in touch. We'd really like to meet you! The coffee is on us.
”I was a noob when I began working for Infobest and they help me a lot in becoming a good and happy tester. Shortly: Great place to work. Nice and friendly colleagues. Interesting projects. I also like the openness of the management team towards the employees.”