- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing Java applications, either desktop, or web on both front-end and back-end sides.
- *You contribute to quality improvements, via code reviews and unit-tests, and check the results of your work together with members of the QA team.
- You participate in the development of deployment scripts or tools aiming at reducing the total cost of ownership for the maintained applications.
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue
- Computer science university degree
- At least 2 years of experience in Java development
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts and practices, knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with application design, programming architecture and software lifecycle
- Extensive use of APIs and good understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience with web services development using Java and the JEE stack (Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, JPA, Tomcat) is useful and desired
- Experience developing UI using Angular 2+ preferred
- Experience with source code management tools like SVN, GIT
- Experience with at least one known RDBMS (e.g. MySql, Oracle, MSSQL)
- Experience with Eclipse RCP/RAP is a plus
- Fluent in English; German is a plus
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Flexible work schedule
- Active support of your career within the company
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends
- Demand-oriented and on-going training
- Medical insurance plan
If you're passionate about your work and you think the position described above suits you, don't hesitate to get in touch. We'd really like to meet you! The coffee is on us.
”I was a noob when I began working for Infobest and they help me a lot in becoming a good and happy tester. Shortly: Great place to work. Nice and friendly colleagues. Interesting projects. I also like the openness of the management team towards the employees.”