- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing, and implementing functionality on a Spring Boot application with Kotlin on the back-end side.
- You participate in the development of deployment scripts or tools aiming at reducing the total cost of ownership for the maintained applications.
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort, and communicate with the team on any potential issue.
- You take part in Scrum specific activities on a regular basis.
- Computer science university degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in Java and/or Kotlin development.
- Experience with microservices architecture (i.e., REST).
- Experience with Spring Boot and Kafka.
- Experience with AWS or other public cloud providers.
- Experience with source code management tools like GIT.
- Experience with Jira Systems.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Docker).
- Experience with tools like SOAP UI and Postman is a plus.
- Experience with BPMN tools like Camunda is a plus.
- Experience with PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Fluent in English; Professional working proficiency in German.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Flexible work schedule
- Active support of your career within the company
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends
- Demand-oriented and on-going training
- Private medical plan
If you're passionate about your work and you think the position described above suits you, don't hesitate to get in touch. We'd really like to meet you! The coffee is on us.
”I was a noob when I began working for Infobest and they help me a lot in becoming a good and happy tester. Shortly: Great place to work. Nice and friendly colleagues. Interesting projects. I also like the openness of the management team towards the employees.”