- Challenging tasks and projects
- Flexible work schedule
- Active support of your career within the company
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends
- Demand-oriented and on-going training
- Medical insurance plan
- You configure and monitor databases to ensure backups, availability, and performance.
- You perform tuning, technical troubleshooting and on-call production support for database environments deployed in AWS environments both on the EC2 and RDS platforms.
- You advise support teams on process bottlenecks and provide database tuning to ensure optimal performance.
- You monitor and work on HPSM/BMC ticket queue.
- Weekend work availability if needed (on-call activities).
- Knowledge of Cloud environments: AWS Infrastructure.
- Experience with AWS or other public cloud providers.
- Experience with one or more RDBMS technologies (MS SQL Server, AWS RDS – mySQL, PostgresSQL, Oracle).
- Unix/Linux general administration skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), analytical and quality control skills.
What you can expect:
If you're passionate about your work and you think the position described above suits you, don't hesitate to get in touch. We'd really like to meet you! The coffee is on us.
”I was a noob when I began working for Infobest and they help me a lot in becoming a good and happy tester. Shortly: Great place to work. Nice and friendly colleagues. Interesting projects. I also like the openness of the management team towards the employees.”