The country has emerged with great-promise for the IT services industry because of the highly qualified IT&C Romanian professionals and also due to the growing European demand for nearshore services.
Here are a few reasons why clients look at Romania as a suitable destination for doing IT business:
- Cost-effective pricing structure: Romania promotes a strong value proposition by having the ability to offer cost-effective and high-quality IT services.
- Competence & Skills: Romania ranks #5 in the list of countries with the highest number of certified IT professionals (as a BrainBench study shows). The Romanian IT education system and IT industry are highly supported by the government, a measure that produces valuable new specialists in IT each year.
- English language skills: Over 80% of Romanians in the IT sector speak English. At Infobest knowledge of the English language is a must when it comes to hiring people.
- Time zone: Romania is geographically very well positioned and more or less in the same time-zone as most European countries. This is a big plus when it comes to the implementation of agile development. Other destinations like India, China or Vietnam have a bigger difference when it comes to time zones.
- Proximity: Timisoara is just a few hours of flight away from most European capitals. There are many options when it comes to flight connections that can take you to and from there.
- European Union: Romania is a member of the EU since 2007, which makes doing business in Romania and working with Romanian companies easy, safe and within your reach.
Infobest is a European IT consultancy with offices in Germany and Romania. We provide IT services in the areas of development, quality assurance, support and consulting. Our staff of highly qualified professionals covers all aspects of state-of-the-art technologies in object oriented and web centered environments.
Doing business with us is easy
Starting a new project? Get in touch and tell us more about your project and expectations.