Last updated: May 2018
2. What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
Cookies are used to provide users of this Site with better navigation and experience services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual user, namely:
- improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur while it is being visited / used by users;
- providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used;
- the anticipation of potential goods and services that will be made available in the future to users via this website, depending on the services / products accessed.
Based on cookie feedback about how this website is used, infobest.ro can take action to make this website more efficient and accessible to users.
Thus, using cookies allows us to save certain settings / preferences set by users of this website, such as:
- the language in which a web page is viewed;
- the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed;
- facilitating access to users’ accounts;
- posting comments on the site.
4. What is the lifetime of cookies?
Cookie lifetime may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that determine their life span:
- Session Cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes his browser.
- Persistent or Fixed Cookies – A “persistent cookie” or “fixed” cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which may be in a few minutes, days, or several years in the future) or when it gets deleted by the user through browser settings.
5. Third-party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Third-party cookies must also comply with the data protection and privacy policies available on this website.
These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Youtube, Google Plus, WordPress, XING, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest.
6. Cookies are used through this website:
By using / visiting the website, the following cookies may be placed:
a. Website performance cookies;
b. User analysis cookies;
c. Cookies for geotargetting;
d. Recording cookies;
e. Cookies for advertising;
f. Advertiser cookies;
a. Performance cookies
This type of cookies preserves the preferences of the user of this website, so re-setting preferences for later page visits is no longer required.
b. User analysis cookies
These cookies let us know if a particular user of the website has visited / used this previous web page. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
c. Cookies for geotargetting
These cookies are used by software that determines the country of origin of the user of the website. The same ads will be received regardless of the selected language.
d. Cookies for recording
When you register on this site, cookies are generated that memorize this request. Servers use these cookies to show us the account with which you are registered. Also, using these cookies allows us to associate any comments posted on the website with the username of the account used. If the “Keep me logged in” option is not selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session.
e. Cookies for advertising
These cookies allow a user to view an online ad, its type, and the time elapsed since the message was viewed. As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the viewed content, not about users.
7. What type of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows for browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
8. How can cookies be stopped / blocked?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, resulting in limitations to its use.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a particular websites.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu.
However, denying or disabling cookies does not mean you will not get online advertising – but it will not be adapted to your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
9. What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
● AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
● Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
For any further questions regarding how cookies are used through this website, please get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org.