- Challenging tasks and projects
- Flexible work schedule
- Active support of your career within the company
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends
- Demand-oriented and on-going training
- Private medical plan.
- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing, and implementing JCL and PL/I applications.
- You contribute to SQL database management.
- You maintain running jobs on mainframe and Linux systems.
- You estimate the necessary effort, keep a record of your progress and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- Computer science university degree.
- Basic programming skills.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Programming experience in legacy systems is a plus.
- PL/I and/or JCL programming skills are a plus.
- Languages: German (intermediate); English (advanced).
- Soft skills: Organization, Adaptability, Flexibility.
What you can expect:
If you're passionate about your work and you think the position described above suits you, don't hesitate to get in touch. We'd really like to meet you! The coffee is on us.
”I was a noob when I began working for Infobest and they help me a lot in becoming a good and happy tester. Shortly: Great place to work. Nice and friendly colleagues. Interesting projects. I also like the openness of the management team towards the employees.”